- Located between the rapidly growing IT and multimedia markets in China and India such as Beijing, Hyderabad and so on.
- Geographically located at the centre of the East-West trade routes
- Accessible by air, land and sea within six to eight hours flight radius from all major Asian cities reaching out to more than 800 million people
- Good quality of life at a much lower cost compared to cities like Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan or Korea
- Populated with a multi-lingual, educated workforce